Monday, July 20, 2015

Estoy agradecida.

This past Saturday you could find me at the beach. I was so excited to be there I had to turn and tell my companions just how thankful I was to be there.  And then an hour or so later I had to turn and tell them again. 

I see the fact that I was actually there a little like an event that follows the swiss cheese model of accident causation. Except for the fact that the result was a good thing rather than a bad thing. There were multiple possible barriers that would have caused me to loose my weekend off, and God aligned those barriers just so that time hit a hole through each one.  I made it through and looking back was completely in awe that I was so blessed.  Hence my need to repeatedly inform my friends of just how excited I was to be there.

Anita Schlatter, Marcy Bahler and myself at Rocky Neck CT.
 

Back to the hospital and back to work today. I may have been more tired than when I left last Friday, but a tired so well worth it.  I'm at a stage where fellowship comes few and far between. Fellowship tops sleep.

Much Love.

No comments: