Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Estoy trabajando tarde.

When it rains, it pours.

Today was a torrential downpour!

I ended up going to the OR until late today. I couldn't help it. There's so many cases to do! The Attending looks at me and asks, "Do you want to scrub in?" The YES!! was out of my lips before I could even realize what I was signing myself up for.

A huge benefit to the after hour cases are that you no longer have responsibilities on the floors at that point.  John W. had signed out our floor patients to the night intern.  So I could just turn the pager off and enjoy being in the OR.

The torrential downpour is to continue into tomorrow, mainly because half of our team will be gone tomorrow. I already know what is to happen.  Later to bed.  Even earlier to rise.  The edges around exhaustion a little bit more fuzzy than usual. 

And not a moment of regret.

Much Love.

No comments: