Monday, February 16, 2015

Estoy matando arañas.

I was given today off from the hospital. President's Day, or something like that.  I didn't believe it when I saw it on the schedule.  I asked my chief over a week ago.  And then because I didn't believe his answer, I asked again at the end of last week.  And then because I still didn't believe him I asked again one last time yesterday when I was working. His answer never changed.  And therefore, out of the past 3 nights, I've gotten more than 5 hours sleep for two of them. I started dancing on my drive home from the hospital yesterday.  I've been dancing ever since. 

Don't get me wrong.  I love my job, but over the past three days I've actually been able to get some stuff done at home.  Stuff like...  A while ago I had quickly grabbed a shoe and smashed a spider on the wall, and there the poor thing stayed because I was on my way out the door or something like that.  I finally got to clean that spider off the wall.

I mean... wouldn't that make you feel accomplished as well?  You finally cleaned that spider off the wall!! Yes!! See... makes you want to dance as well eh? I told ya! ;)

Much Love.

No comments: