Saturday, December 6, 2014

Estoy reafirmada.

My first day back at Bridgeport went about 95.7% better than my previous first day. I got many smiles and "welcome back's" from nurses and attendings alike. And they remembered my name! It is so reaffirming to find out that you are remembered by name and welcomed back with a smile.

As always, Bridgeport is busy, busy, busy. The other intern with me this month is M. Bravo. Did I ever show you a picture?  I can't remember so just in case...
  
 Dzeba, myself and Bravo.  W.O.W. = Women Of Westchester
 We work with efficiency.  Efficiency spelled with an A.  A for A Team. ;)  
Or as Dzeba would say, We keep it Poppington!
.....Yes, we are responsible adults ;)

Getting used to my new team at Bridgeport. First time I've worked with this particular Chief Resident. He's much more serious with tendency towards micro-management. Method of working with definite pros and cons, but as interns, not really our position to comment on either, and so we just deal.  Perhaps an eye roll here or there when we are called to the lounge to run the list yet again, but it is what it is. So we go, run the list, and keep our chief happy. Hence why efficiency with an 'A' is necessary in order to get the job done and on time despite regular interruptions. 


Much Love.

No comments: