Monday, November 3, 2014

Estoy andando lentamente.

Done with night float! Sunday night was too much. Glad to be done with that rotation.  First rotation so far that I am happy to move on from. Ended at 6am this morning. And my next rotation started immediately. 6am and the chief of Acute Care Surgery (my next rotation) was waiting outside of the conference room. He smiled and asked "are you ready?" This is the same chief that I worked with while at Bridgeport. Nothing's changed.

The other night I pulled a muscle using a stapler.  I'd like to be able to blame it on the stapler, but that almost makes the situation even more sad.  I hang my head at the sad sad shape.

I had finally made an eye appointment for myself last week.  And then slept through the appointment.  I had happened to wake up just after the appointed time and called asking if it was okay if I was a little late.  To which I got a big New York 'No'.  I rolled me eyes on the phone to their response, silly me...thinking I was in the MidWest or something. So I just fell asleep again. Will just have to figure it out later.

Much Love.


No comments: