Monday, October 6, 2014

Estoy seguir siguiendo.



The sun was beautiful in New England this past Sunday morning.  God had really outdone himself.  The combination of feeling fresh and rested, smelling breakfast and that view was enough to make me forget all worries.  And for a moment, remember what it was like to not have a care in the world. 

It’s rejuvenating to be reminded that I am cared for in such an unearned simple manner, by the Creator of the universe.  And that He will have work for me to do no matter where I am.  There will always be people.  Those people for the time being happen to be the community that lives and works WMC.  Will it be the same a year from now?   I give a shrug, because for the time being I get to work one more day.  And I’m right where I’m supposed to be, for such a time as this.  

I realize I’m making myself sound very nonchalant about where God will be taking me next.  And I think I’ll leave it as such.  It’s how I’d like to think of myself; the picture I’d like to paint of myself. When in reality, I don’t think nonchalant is included in my genome. 

I believe that if you give God limits, whether consciously or subconsciously, that He will respect those limits.  Until you’re ready to take those limits away he’ll use you within the bounds.  But that’s just the problem, within the bounds, always in the comfort zone. 

…..I can feel myself wanting to pull out a soapbox and start droning on and on, so I’ll stop.  …pause… And now I feel like I haven’t really said anything despite letters being strung together in grammatically accepted patterns.  

Hmmmm, a moment.  That was my original point. Always wonderful to have those God-blessed moments that remind us anew of what is true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report. 

Much Love.

No comments: