Monday, June 2, 2014

Estoy tocando el piano.

This short time in Illinois is drawing to a close. I saw the black fields turn green.  The corn add inches to its height, the beans likewise.  I felt the wind blow across the prairie unhindered by neither tree nor house.  There may not be too many hills to run up here on the prairie but that wind can really make you work to earn each step. I saw family and friends, really trying to stretch the minutes when with them no matter how exhausted everyone was. I managed to finally go a day without caffeine that was headache free! I feel like I need to award myself for that one! An award that says something along the lines of "HUZZAH!!!"

More Peter Bear.


I got to share Illinois with some of the Rockville YG over Memorial Day weekend.




Chicago with this amazing Chicagoan.  

 Maggie Schrenk and I. Lincoln Park.

 
 Lincoln Park. Conservatory.

Lincoln Park Conservatory. Orchids. Always the orchids. :)

Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinders. From the real carnations to the last bite, amazing!

And, of course, some more Peter Bear!
Day trip to Brookfield Zoo!

At Brookfield Zoo

At Brookfield Zoo

 The boys were so good.  The whole time. Peter didn't even try to bite Carter once!! :)

Story Time!

Much Love.

1 comment:

Heather Steiner said...

I love the pictures of sweet Peter Bear! :)