Friday, May 9, 2014

Estoy mirando estrellas fugaces.

I celebrated too soon.  Too soon.  My computer decided not to connect again last night.  So I immediately tried what the Geek Squad guy had taught me, and you know what?!?! It didn't work.  So I worked with it and found a solution based on what he had taught me, but altered enough to be considered yet another solution to be listed for the 'network-adapter-not-found' problem.  This list of solutions is getting to be quite extensive.  What concerns me about that, is the fact that it has grown out of necessity.  Every single time a solution has been found, it ceases to be useful.  In other words, each time I or someone else has been able to get the internet to work again, the next time it stopped working, a whole new solution is needed.  No one solution has worked twice. It's almost as if....as if...this computer is learning!!!  It's getting smarter each time. Concerning? If not quite concerning, it is bizarre to say the least. Someone needs to tell this computer that included in that list of possible solutions is 'drop-kick'. ;)

Much Love.

No comments: