Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Estoy buscando estrellas.

Ever since returning from Mexico last week my laptop has not been connecting to the internet, citing 'network adapter not found' as the problem. I could get it to work off and on.  Lots of time googling solutions, trying this tactic and that. I finally took it to the Geek Squad giving up my computer for the weekend.  Got it back Sunday night wireless driver reinstalled and mal-ware removed.  Unfortunately there was no change.  I dove into my limited arsenal of computer maintenance once again which only prolonged the inevitable....my return to the Geek Squad. This time was different.  The guy who helped me had never seen the particular problem before, but in the end, not only did he fix the problem, but when it proved to be a successful fix he then taught me step-by-step what he had done!  It's now over 24 hrs later and my computer is still working!  He has my most sincere appreciation and thanks.

Much Love

No comments: