Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Estoy disfrutando el tiempo con familia!

Had told myself I was going to take lots of pictures this time during my stay with Regg and Bev Beer.  Lots of pictures. And then I was on the road again today with hardly any.  Thankful I took a few right at the beginning when I got there yesterday, and then a few more using my phone.

 Cooper Graham

 Cooper Graham

 Tucker Dane and his teddy bear

 Ah poor Cooper! So confused at this thing being stuck in his face!

 Bev and I went on a walk with the boys yesterday evening. Cooper napped in the stroller the whole way.  From a distance little Tuck looked so small playing with the stones in the drive.  He helped show me the garden in the backyard.  'helped' in the sense that dad only sometimes had to keep him from walking on top of the plants instead of beside them. :)
 
And then today we all went to the farm.  Local kindergarten classes were taking field trips out to the farm. I tagged along and learned right alongside of them. And then of course shared in the ice cream at the end too.  Of course! ;)



Bev and I.  So thankful for this family. Not only were they brother and sister and friend to me in Mexico, but they are so here in the States as well. So thankful Indiana lies so conveniently in between New York and Illinois!!

Much Love.

No comments: