Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yo estoy tomando un cafecito.

I haven't blogged much, but really nothing variable has been happening.  Since I really got into the hospital post-CS seems I haven't emerged much more than to sleep.  Want to know a secret?.....I don't mind.  The residents have sometimes asked why I'm smiling.  I don't know how to tell them it's simply because I'm where I want to be.  And the thought of being able to do this for the rest of my life makes me smile even bigger to the point where I'm bordering on "dork".  They tell me two years into residency and I'll no longer feel the same, I'll hate everyone by then.  Once again I don't know how to tell them, I've survived UAG without hating anyone....in fact survival has taught me more about loving.  I draw on a much bigger love than they could imagine.  It's not possible for Jesus to hate someone....how could I?  They of course don't believe me....I'll just have to show them one day at a time.

Today I finally have a day off.  I was excited to be able to sleep in.  My plan was to sleep in then go for a long long overdue run.  Well I sure slept in....a long time.  And woke up realizing that if I was going to make a dent in my work for the day...well I'd have to postpone the run. :(  I'm gonna have to figure out a way to better balance time.  Or just hurry up and get my ERAS stuff done so I can move down on my list of priorities.

Now I have a treat I want to share.  Back on the 4th of July.  Rebekah came to visit me on Tuesday then we went downtown on the 4th.  I randomly decided to video the events of the day.  But turns out I don't have any good editing program on my computer like I did on my old computer.  Fortunately Bekah does so I passed her the videos and she put together the following!! 



Hasta!

1 comment:

Schlipf family said...

fun video!! :) Love and prayers, miss ya! - K