Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yo estoy orando.

After losing my camera at the beginning of the month, I found it again....on my desk...under a couple of the randomly flung papers that helped make up the cluttered mess that was my desk at the time. (hmm, sheepish grin)
Plus I got a few pictures from Jennifer that had been taken on her camera.

Jennifer and I happy after getting home from the race.


Our roommate Iveth (Ivy) was photographer and thought we needed close-up proof that we had just run.


We had a birthday in our house. We had a dinner for Celina with a bunch of our friends. So we finally got a roommate picture. This is all 5 of us. L to R: Me, Jennifer, Celina (birthday girl), Ivy, Josue


Then on the actual day of her birthday we celebrated again...on a much smaller level. Just us roomates (minus Josue), and Celina's husband. And a close friend that couldn't make the first dinner. L to R: Celina, Jennifer, Ivy, Me


Last week Sis. Claudia Gonzalez from Ixtlan was in GDL for an international nursing conference. She stayed with me while attending. Then on Saturday, the last day of the conference, I went with her. We only stayed for the first couple of sessiones and then skipped out and headed back to Ixtlan.


Hasta!

No comments: