Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yo estoy calinosa.

I can empathize with yahtzee dice now. I feel as if I've been picked up, shaken, and then spit back out. Whew! My weekend back home was a whirlwind and then all of a sudden I found myself rolling to a stop back where I started from.

Got two days of chilly fall weather. Honestly I was freezing half the time, but it was delicious to be able to snuggle under covers to sleep at night once again. Within 5 minutes of being back in GDL I was sweating, picking up right where I left off on Thursday; all nice and warm once again!

This year would have been four years without getting to experience Fall. Very sad when it's your favorite season. I think it's safe to say that with the help of my family, we collectively summarized Fall into two days. Walks outside in perfect hoodie-and-jeans weather, pumpkins, harvest (just beginning, but it still counts), roasting marshmellows over a campfire, celebrating my birthday with my family, football... And then add to that mom's cookin', piano playin', trivial pursuitin'; stir it all together with lots of laughin' and you've got a Fall weekend well spent! :)

Hasta!

No comments: