Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yo estoy leyendo.

We have been enjoying much cooler temperatures this week. Cloudy skies have been hiding the sun fairly well lately preventing the mid-afternoon high from reaching much over 80. It's rather enjoyable as I snuggle into the nice comfy couches that I am 'storing' for my classmate in my apartment while she is home for the summer and read my book.

Here's a couple thoughts from Ravi Zacharias:

"To strut into a courtroom guilty and claim innocence is not power but weakness.

To refuse to acknowledge failure is not success but self-deception.

To resist repentance before God is not intelligence but folly.

To be puffed up with pride in the face of wrongdoing is not to become bigger but to become hollow."

Uncle Kevin has been saving the chocolates the hotel puts on his pillow at night when the maid turns down his bed and giving them to me. What can I say...I'm pretty spoiled. :) The other day though when the morning maid came, made the bed, and left, the uneaten chocolate had disappeared with her. Uncle Kevin was pretty upset, and has been hiding the chocolate in a drawer ever since.

Hasta!

No comments: