Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yo estoy criando por mi hermana.

Lots to say, and not the will to say it. Oh dear, such a conundrum!

Well,had an accident last Wednesday. not bad, not bad (see photo for reference)


Thursday I asked one of my classmates, Diego, to come with me and help me with my Spanish as I was to meet with the Italian whom I had rear ended and sort out the situation. May I just say God Bless Diego!!!! In addition, my insurance was so helpful. The exact opposite of what I'm used to receiving in the States. I had purchased a cheap basic Mexican car insurance not because I wanted to use it, but so that the cops couldn't use it against me should I ever be stopped. The insurance rep sent out to help us, Daniel, was calm, understanding, and reassuring. He even smiled!!! Even when the Italian started getting upset and threatened to call a lawyer! so, God Bless Daniel!!!!

Friday my sister, Carrie came to visit. Spent the weekend in Ixtlan. Then spent a couple of days in Barra de Navidad enjoying the sun and the beach. I've got burns on both my elbows and knees where the waves threw me into, and then pushed me against the sand. Carrie's got one on her tummy too! hehe!

We just got back about 3 hours ago. Then 1 1/2 hours ago Carrie got sick. Cancelled the plans I had for tonight. Maybe if she's able to fall asleep I'll just go to bed early too. :(

Hasta!

Prayer request: Carrie's swift return to health!

No comments: