Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yo estoy comiendo helado!!!!!!!!

It has gotten hot here in Guadalajara. The rain that came a while ago has since stopped and with it temps have gone back up again.
I guess I really shouldn't complain as humidity is still really low making it still cooler than Illinois in the summer time. But without an air conditioner, I'm finding it harder to focus.
I've even started refridgerating my water, as it's the only means of cooling myself down that I've found. I'm thankful to report that it works!!

I made a concoction the other day of flor de calabaza with chicken and pasta.
Took a picture of it as I found it humerous how some of the macaroni noodles refused to drown in the mixture!


Hey! Carrie! My landlord hired someone to clean up the walks and stairs of my building,so it would look all nice for you. And we're all getting together for a taco night tomorrow night so everyone can meet you. Yes! Feel special, very special!!

One more exam

Hasta!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hello! Just checking in. Sounds like you're keeping busy. And Carrie's coming down? That sounds fun. Enjoy! I am busy planning for next year. Argh. I don't like being grown up. Anyways, love ya and miss ya!