Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Estoy sin palabras.


 I can not find the words to describe how I am feeling right now. But my chest feels like it's going to burst. Not with pain or heaviness; it's the lightest and brightest as if without this mortal body tying it to the earth, I'd up and float away. Dancing on the breeze. I'll cheat and borrow some words from Needtobreathe.

Your love is like radiant diamondsBursting inside us we cannot containYour love will surely come find usLike blazing wild fires singing Your name
God of mercy sweet love of mineI have surrendered to Your designMay this offering stretch across the skiesAnd these Halleluiahs be multiplied
 
I've never been on this side of the oral boards before. I am a board certified general surgeon. With Christ, we can do hard things. And now, I give it back. It always was, and always will be for Him. So I'll say it again. 

May this offering stretch across the skiesAnd these Halleluiahs be multiplied
 
Much Love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Christy!!! I knew you could do it! And praise God for answered prayers and His goodness!
Anita

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanking Him for answered prayers.

Anonymous said...

So proud of you❤