Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Estoy festejando cumpleaños.

 My oldest nephew turned 10 years old, and for the first time in 10 years I was able to make his birthday celebration. Asked a favor from my partner to see my one hospitalized patient both Saturday and Sunday allowing me to head over to Illinois Friday to start the festivities early. Attended joint birthday party for Peter, Miles & Troy.

Friday night Eureka HS football game to catch the Blunier cousins play in the Marching Band at half-time. (And it was purely coincidence that the one game we attend is the one game Eureka lost!!)

10 years old and getting groomed for his party!

Miles joined me for yoga first.

One by one they all joined. By the end miles had done about a full 60 minutes as each time one joined we let them pick a new yoga video to do.  Can we just say, the family that does yoga together.... stays together. Let's just make that a thing.

Bike ride with Lincoln and Peter. Peter was way ahead....

We caught up with him!! Nah, in all honesty, he had waited for us.

Loving their camping cake. 

I wish them all the love in the world, now and forever. 

Much Love.


No comments: