Friday, October 29, 2021

Estoy empezando al principio.

 I've taken up a new hobby since my last post. Growing marker bouquets.

Granted, starting out slow, but I think soon I shall have to try thicker font, and then maybe I'll start expanding the color selection. But I figure if I'm going to go back to the beginning and start all over again from scratch, might as well do it properly. 

Our office likes to use birthdays as an excuse to have the office purchase lunch. A monthly tradition no one argues with, consider it team building. They were especially excited I had a birthday in October as it was the only month without a birthday, and thus I gave them a reason to have a party! I didn't get everyone in this picture, as you can imagine hard to get a busy practice at a time when everyone is able to sit down together. L to R: Tish (tech), Ruthie (unofficially helps me during the day when I need it), Dr. John Francis, Katie (PA), Cindy Ann, Cynthia, Marie (tech), Nancy (she put the party together and even baked the cake), Jody (tech)

When visiting my sisters a few weeks ago, Miles disappeared after church. We eventually found him in the last place we thought to look. Cashed out on his bed, one shoe off and one shoe on, diddle diddle dumpling.

Taking my nephews on my birthday Starbucks run!


Pumpkin carving with the nephews!
 
Random view from behind my apartment building. Just cause. :)

Much Love.

No comments: