Sunday, January 17, 2021

Estoy estudiando.

 As expected my week of vacation went by too quickly. I have just finished going through my patient list, and was a bit apprehensive of what was going to be waiting for me on my return. I came across more than a handful of events that I would have handled differently, so I am glad I was away. Looking forward to moving on and leaving the events of last week in the past.  It's going to be great!!

In case you missed it... I've got more than a small chip on my shoulder when it comes to the inner workings of my current service. I really should work on shaking it off a bit more as it's become so heavy over the years I'm starting to walk with a noticeable limp.  

One day at a time!!

Pictures from this past week:

Visited my friends Sirish and Kristina Mulpur and their son Noah. Pardon the overload of cute Noah pictures!!




 

Great Falls National Park along the Potomac River



Trying to get a picture of the three of us at the Great Falls was easier said than done, and really rather humorous as Noah and I both struggled to keep our eyes open looking into the sun. In the end, we had a plethora of pictures, most of them hilarious, one of the acceptable, but all of them wonderful!

I spent the remainder of the week studying up in CT. There's just something comforting having a loyal study buddy keeping you company! Thank you Finn!

Much Love and Prayers!

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finn is the best :D