Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Estoy listo para cosas nuevas.

Happy New Year! Happy New Decade!

Eager to find out what the Lord has in store for us. What will I learn new? How will this world change?  Time will tell.

No big resolutions for myself. I did make a goal for myself. I want to make sleep a higher priority. I always sacrifice sleep so I can study more, get paperwork done, etc. I find that I usually waste at least 60minutes a day, which is why sleep gets sacrificed. I theorize that if I give myself a hard stop on getting work done so I can go to bed, will I be able to be more efficient at cutting back on time that I waste every day? Time will tell.

I am currently sitting at the Honda dealership. Was very proud of myself yesterday, that I remembered to call and make an appointment for my car today. Without the appointment, I knew (from experience) that I would have either stayed at the hospital and done surgery or just gone home and allowed myself to sleep today post call. Maybe, would have stopped by after waking up, but once again from experience, I know how easily I prioritize other things. Especially right now. So, by making myself an appointment I had to 1) go home post call and then 2) set an alarm to wake up again. I made it only about 15 minutes late. When I looked up my last trip to take care of my car, I was rather surprised. Don’t ask me, because I won’t tell you anyways. The rep working with my case is very professionally keeping his opinions to himself and staying factual. Here’s hoping this keeps me on the road for a little while longer!

Taking care to take care!
Much Love!

No comments: