Friday, April 28, 2017

Estoy empacando mi maleta.

One... More... Day...

Almost... Can't... Make... It...

My legs have given out, but I'm not giving up. Pulling myself towards vacation by my elbows, fatigued legs trailing behind.

Hopefully I won't ever have to do such a long stretch without a break again. Shouldn't have to, but only next year's schedule will tell. And now for any stretch less than 15 months, I can honestly say, "pssht, breeze!"

Here's a few pictures that one of my co-residents took the other day. He was only supposed to take a group picture, but then just started clicking while we were in the middle of running the list. He got some good ones so thought I would share.

 Matt, Monica, Me

 Irony

 Monica, Me

 Michael

Matt

Going to go to sleep now, so I can wake up and go to work tomorrow, so I can go home after that!

Much Love.

No comments: