Friday, October 21, 2016

Estoy pidiendo ayuda.

It's been a week longer than usual. The American College of Surgeons annual meeting was this week and multiple chiefs had decided to attend this year leaving the rest of us scratching our heads each morning trying to figure out case coverage.

The late nights, it is what it is. At sign out the other day I was attempting to sign out to the night intern and all I can remember now is the laughing. We weren't laughing about anything. Just the fact that I was exhausted, and I was hungry, and so I just had to laugh. And God bless her, she just laughed with me. I think I eventually made it through my list...at least I hope I did.

My sister stopped by the hospital!!! She had been vacationing up in Maine. Stopped by the week prior on her way North and now once again while heading back West. Unfortunately due to the busy schedule, we had approximately 15 minutes this time, and even then I was ignoring the fact that my attending was waiting on me to go round. But it was enough time to swallow a sandwich and take a picture. Plus it was just really cool to have my sister stop by all the way out here! It's a first!

Much Love.

No comments: