Sunday, October 16, 2016

Estoy comiendo cupcakes.

I can no longer say I'm 30, but rather I am now "in my 30s" The difference between those two is much more noticeable than I was expecting. At least I can be "in my 30s" for the next 9years though. Maybe I can spend those 9 years catching up in maturity to what 30s stereotypically signifies. But... something in me highly doubts it. Forever young!

That being said, if I am honest with myself, I am a little bit sad to move on from 30. Thirty treated me well. If I look back a year ago at where I was on this day, future still shrouded in the all-too-familiar uncertainty, I have so much to be thankful for. I could spend the rest of my life saying Thank You and not be able to make a dent in acknowledging what Jesus has done for me. I get to be a surgeon some day. I give this path, and my life back to Him in thanks.

Thank you Lord, for granting me yet another year of life. Your blessings and care given so richly. All my Love, Christy

And now since it's that day again. Join me in dancing to my birthday song!! :)


Much Love.

No comments: