Monday, August 1, 2016

Estoy vuelve a sumar a los vivos.

Back on days!  I can not describe how excited I am. I just about put a thousand exclamation points behind the excel file title for each of the teams on August 1st when I updated their lists last night. But, then thought about the next resident coming onto night float after me and deleted them.
Moving onto the Trauma team for the month of August. I started writing notes while still on night float so that after rounding this morning I could head out. Made a quick stop at the store on my way home, so didn't get home terribly late, but didn't really matter. I was still exhausted. Slept like a rock until my caffeine headache woke me up mid-afternoon. Was so busy last night, hadn't thought to get my second cup of coffee. Thankfully the remedy is easy enough, it just takes time to kick in. So excited to be back on days!!!! Really happy!

Much Love.

No comments: