Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Estoy durmiendo.

The month of June requires an extra thread of flexibility from everyone at the hospital. I had to give up the desire to protest loss of what little time off we are allowed at the beginning of the month, as bit by bit it was all taken away. All but one Saturday a couple weeks ago. This past Sunday I was needed to changes teams, from Vascular to night float. However, the new incoming Vascular chief couldn't make it so I was at the hospital early to take care of the Vascular service, home for a nap, and then back again for night shift. Not the most ideal of conditions to transition to night float. I feel asleep on one of my patients!! A cute little boy who had fallen on a bench at the park and broke his liver. I sat down in the CT scanner control room while he was getting his pictures taken, and just couldn't keep my eyes open.
I'm still trying to get my hands on some of the pictures that were taken at the graduation dinner, then I'll share some of those!

Much Love.

No comments: