Sunday, March 6, 2016

Estoy lista.

Am thankful I was able to attend the wedding of Stuart Kilgus from Toledo and Sarah Lanz from Rockville today. My cousin Kristin Anderson was there. She and Nate had flown out from Illinois for the weekend. The sunshine, the fellowship and the respite could not have come at any more needed time. Last week had stretched me. By Friday night, my "fight-or-flight" instinct was pounding through my veins, and I had to admit to myself... I was on the verge of "loosing it."

But I've been able to calm down a little, and I'm ready to go back in again now.

And the donut did last the whole week!! When I was finally able to leave the hospital on Saturday, I stopped by the auto shop and finally got that taken care of. If feels so good to be able to drive again. It didn't help my stress level last week to have to putt-putt home after work and worry the whole way that something worse was about to happen.

He always provides.

"Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.  But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.  Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows."  - Matthew 10:29-31

Much Love.

No comments: