Sunday, May 17, 2015

Estoy cansada.

My chief was going to have me work this past Saturday.  And then literally 3 minutes before I was to walk out the door, he texted saying I didn't have to.  I didn't look for a reason why I just said 'thank you so much' and jumped back into bed until it was time to head to CT. There were visitors this past weekend, and I was to grab every minute with them I could.  You see, there were 'Gridley' visitors.  None of us actually live in Gridley any more.  But... We all know what Jed Ball is. We've all built boats out of ply wood and caulk and then took them for a spin on Lake Bloomington. We all know when Mr. Maubach liked best to vaccum the rugs.  Just to give a few examples.
Gridley Girls in Rockville
L to R: me, Amber M. Kristin Z. Callie P.
Fox Hill

 This photographer was fired.

and replaced with this one!

Much Love.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh Jed Ball- it's been a long time since I've thought about that one! So very good to see you last weekend my friend. :)