Monday, September 22, 2014

Estoy trabajando de mi casa.

I am finally able to log in to the hospital electronic medical record remotely!!  So thankful. This now means that I get to finally leave the hospital at the end of the day, come home, and continue working.

wait.....

Perhaps, being unable to sign in remotely was what I didn't mind avoiding in the first place.  Gave me the perfect reason to leave work at work. But now seems to be almost necessary. Actually makes life easier in a way.

I'm starting to get tired. Is this approaching the three month wall I've heard about?  It makes me thankful that each day is new and renewed. And the people help.  I've been blessed to have made a few friends, and get to look forward to seeing them each day. 

Lamentations 3:21-23
21 This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

After two weeks Niu is back on the floor with me!  Woohoo!  Made such a huge difference today! 

Much Love.

No comments: