Monday, December 9, 2013

Estoy entrevistando con programas varios.

I guess I typically slack off blogging while I'm in Illinois.  But I wake up this morning in Miami.  For a few days at least I'm walking around barefoot and my toes aren't frozen.  I'm here for business...technically.  But, planned a few extra days in the trip to stay with some long time best friends Kristina and Sirish Mulpura.  I don't know if it's Sirish's South Indian culture or Kristina's sweet disposition, or really just the combo of the two that makes their heart for hospitality overwhelming.  They keep telling me "you're on vacation, relax, lay by the pool, etc..."  and to tell you the truth I hadn't exactly come here with that mindset, but...they're starting to convince me otherwise! ;)

Kristina & I

Once again in the shade so we could take the sunglasses off!

Kristina and Sirish

Through the palm trees in the center of the photo is the downtown Miami skyline.

A closer look at the downtown Miami skyline without the palm trees, pero con los abuelitos! :) (but with the grandparents! :)

Welcome to Miami! 

Hasta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and éxito on your interviews! Be yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures, that one with the abuelos is really cute too!! :) So fun to see pics of Kristina too!! :) - K