Thursday, December 12, 2013

Estoy sin pasadores.

I look like I've just changed in an airport bathroom stall for the second time in two days.  Doesn't help the look that Wichita TSA had me take the bobby pins out of my hair going through security.  eeeeh!  Feeling about as bad as I look.  Blah!

Got into Wichita late last night.  Had been a long day, and I was soooo thankful that I was almost to a bed.  Honestly 'sleep' was taking up the majority of what thought process I was still capable of making.  So between the transport options Wichita offers at 11:30pm of taxi, or rental or taxi...I went with the quickest option of taxi.

And now, less than 24 hours later, I'm back at the airport again.  One of the residents I interacted with today volunteered to drive me back to the airport.  God bless her!!  She took me on a detour on the way kind of showing off some of the Wichita highlights.  hehehe!  #Wichitawesome! (sorry, couldn't help it.  One of the residents I interviewed with dropped that fabulous nugget of cheese.  That kind of hometown pride just demands to be acknowledged! ;)

Hasta!

No comments: