Saturday, November 24, 2012

Yo estoy pos-dia de accion de gracias.

Thanksgiving 2012 spent in Ellington, CT at the Ryan's.  A little backyard pre-Thanksgiving dinner wiffle ball with the grandkids enjoying the "warm" Thanksgiving afternoon.  I had previously been going over the "what am I thankful for" in my head and it was becoming unrealistically long to put in a post, so in a rather abstract way I summarized as follows. This year I'm thankful that the world keeps moving on and I can do so with it. Thankful that even though I'm out of place, there's still a place for me.




 Boston, Mass
A few of us decided to head to Boston for supper on Friday.  I was so excited to return to the city, and what an added bonus to see it in its Christmas splendor.  We left CT a little after 4 pm, drove into Mass, parked and rode the T into the city.  I have carried my Charlie Card with me ever since I left.  Knew that I'd use it again someday!! :)  (Charlie Card = to ride the T)  We basically spent all of our time at Quincy Market.  Enjoyed the atmosphere, the energy, and each other. 

Hasta!

No comments: