Friday, February 24, 2012

Yo estoy girando.

My last day at Children's Memorial as part of the Cardio Vascular Surgery team. Walking home I kept blinking in disbelief that it's over already. So hard to believe. There were no surgeries scheduled today. I stayed late as there was a possibility a decannulization would be needed, but in the end it wasn't. The office ordered pizza for me for lunch and we all ate in the conference room. (More like they used me as an excuse to order pizza for the office!!) ;) It was delicious either way!! Ever heard of Lou Malnati's? Very good pizza!!

After rounds this morning the fellow pulled me aside to say "I didn't want to say this to you before, but since it's your last day...." and he told me some nice things, some amazing things. It caught me off guard, kind of knocked the wind out of me and left me a bit speechless. After, I turned looking for someone, anyone to hug and dance with. No one was there. So I hugged myself and danced with Jesus!!

At this point, after all that Jesus has done for me I shouldn't be amazed anymore. But each time I'm amazed anew at what Jesus is doing in my life. Is He really preparing me for this? Is He really going to use me in this? It seems too good to be true. I wonder, what plans does He have in store for these two hands?

Hasta!!

No comments: