Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yo estoy mirando Chokis! Pronto los comere!

FELIZ DICIEMBRE A TODOS! (HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!)

Last night two of my friends and classmates hosted a "Holly Jolly Christmas Party." I was going to take pictures but then decided a video would be quicker more complete and attract less attention in general. I only stayed a short while. Said hi, drank some wassail, ate some guacamole, took the video, and made my exit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrJL4oj7Y8

Class has been cancelled for the rest of the week. Monday was our last class of the semester. Now I've got to make sure I stay focused so that I don't get caught still unprepared for my test on Friday. Well....that's a given, but I can at least try to be as prepared as possible.

ok, must go make use of study time!!

Hasta!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy December to you too! Yay for the last day of classes...that's exciting! Hope you have a fantastic and productive week. :)

Love ya and praying for you!
amber

Amy said...

"drank some wassail, ate some guacamole"

This struck me as very funny for some reason.