Sunday, July 20, 2008

Yo estoy ir a Mexico

Hola todos,
Whelp I guess I'm finally going! Who would have thunk it? My plane leaves 8:45 am Monday, 21 July, 2008. Hence, my time is running short. I am very tired from no sleep last night, but I can't take a nap (I'm afraid I won't wake up again) yet my list is still very long.
To top it all off, I don't even know how to pack to move permanently. I've always moved to places close to home so twas aright if I forgot something and I was able to move in stages. Now its two bags that's it. yikes! Doesn't help that I've got a dress code to adhere to limiting what I want to take by items that I have to take.
In addition, I have no idea what I'm doing once I get to Guadalajara. I have no place to stay and currently not even a hotel reservation. Lord, what am I doing?
Anyways, getting to my point. I already am missing all of my friends and family here in the states and I haven't even left yet. This blog is to let you all know I'll never forget. As much as I feel my heart belongs to Mexico, being honest with myself, there's a part of it claimed by Central Illinois too.

Loving you all,
Here's praying that God knows what He's doing with me!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Christy! I am so glad you are starting this. I can't wait to read it! I'll be praying for you - especially tomorrow. Love you lots!

Kaleigh said...

Love and lots o'prayers and a GREAT big hug to you!! Yeah for blogs and stuff to keep in touch! :)
Kaleigh