Saturday, December 31, 2022

Estoy diciendo adios.

I leave tomorrow for Togo. Tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of my life. It is time to start climbing my next mountain. If I'm honest, I am a bit apprehensive to find out just what the learning curve these next few months is going to look like. But as long as the whiplash doesn't leave any lasting complications, I know I'll be just fine. With Jesus at the wheel, any turn is maneuverable no matter high tight. 

While on assignment I will be blogging from a different platform. For stories, happenings and pictures from Togo and any/all future assignments I invite you to visit Hands of Love 

I will keep Yo estoy... for my own personal use. 

Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you peace and joy in 2023.

Much Love.

P.S. For a few laughs, my roommates and I completed the blind/deaf/mute baking challenge. We chose to make macaroons since it was something none of us had made before, nor knew how to make. Nicole is mute and the only one to be able to read the recipe. Heather is blind and the primary baker. I am deaf (had noise cancelling earbuds + music in my ears) and am the interpreter for Heather from Nicole. 


1 comment:

Heather G said...

BEST NIGHT EVERRRRRR🎉