Monday, July 18, 2022

Estoy mirando la puesta del sol.

 My schedule is a bit fuit-basket-upset style for the month of July. No complaints here, and I'll take blame in fact. When I asked to be factored back into the schedule, the summer call schedule had already been put together. So I took some of the extra time and planned a few quick trips. 

I moved into a house with a few other sisters at the end of June. However, due to our fruit-salad July, I have yet to actually spend time in the house at the same time as my housemates. We are finally all home this week so may be a whole new experience. 

The last of my little trips was to the white sand beaches of Florida along the Gulf. I traveled with the PAs that work with our group at the hospital in Lafayette, Katie & Sarah. 

Sarah, Katie & I at Shunk Gully. Our favorite restaurant of the trip.  

Miramar Beach

Many a walk were taken along those white sand beaches.


How to take a selfie when you're COVID positive. Prior to leaving, I made sure my COVID test was negative as well as being asymptomatic, and I made the decision to go despite knowing the risks. I did end up getting a sore throat and a bad cold halfway through the trip and tested positive. That decision to go may have been one of the most selfish decisions I've made.  Katie and Sarah were incredibly gracious towards me and they didn't let it deter our fun nor our trips to the beach!




Our last day we stayed at the beach until a storm blew in and rained on us.

Much Love.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome sunset pics!! hope you're feeling better! talk soon <3 Emily