Saturday, April 23, 2022

Estoy escuchando.

 I was sitting at the console the other day, when I was spontaneously interrupted by one of the circulators. She was asking me if I wanted a blanket. Confused I lifted my head from the viewer to look at her, and politely declined. She then proceeded to open the blanket she held in her arms which she had just retrieved from the warmer and put it over my shoulders commenting that my goosebumps spoke otherwise. I had to admit then, she was right. I was freezing. I just don't notice it when operating. 

Speaking of the console take a look below. I got to participate in an Easter egg hunt, compliments of our OR charge nurse. And yes, I totally ate all the chocolates that were inside!

 

 I continue to make use of the time that God has me here in the MidWest. I truly am blessed with beautiful friends. I would wish everyone to be so blessed.

 Marcy K. with daughters Kendra and Natalie

 Amy & Tara. So much to tell. 

 Throwback to Apartment 116!

They may want to kill me for this one, but couldn't resist. Love them. Hope you enjoyed this one and it brings a smile to your face as it did for me. As I said, so much to tell.

Last but not least. Thankful for new friends as well. Few of us got out for a 5K/10K run this beautiful Saturday morning!

  

Pre-run: Me, Joel, Jake, Tianna, Vanessa

Big smiles post run

Much Love.


No comments: