Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Estoy construyendo un fuego.

Nice long holiday weekend, and many of my co-residents return to work more well rested than I've seen them in awhile. For the most part everyone shared the three day weekend and had one call. My day was Saturday from which I returned home Sunday and grabbed a nap just long enough to keep myself awake behind the wheel for my 2hr drive up to CT.

Muddybrook Potters was firing up the wood kiln, and I was definitely making it this time. Made it in time for the first kindling to be added, the first log to go through the stoke hole and lasted all the way till the end.
 Things starting to get exciting down at the kiln.



Manning the mouse holes.

 Manning the stoke holes.




A fire so hot wood instantaneously catches fire simply placed in proximity to it. A fire so hot it flows like water. A fire so hot, so awesome!

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. Rev 1:14-15


Much Love.

No comments: