Saturday, February 3, 2018

Estoy cambiando la chamarra.

February! Month of Valentine's Day! I get to spread the hearts and hugs while back on night float at Westchester! Together with Monica again! We were asked if we planned and/or requested to be together again. We hadn't, but I celebrate the small blessings! Nights is difficult for me, and being able to attack them with a good team makes a world of difference!

We've renewed our goal from back in August to package up an appendicitis in 15minutes. Our best time then was 17minutes. We had four opportunities last night, but the night was too busy to be able to combine forces and we had to split them up. I'm sure we'll have many more opportunities before the month is up.

Our program got new jackets! My old jacket was getting frayed on the elbows, cuffs and seams, so it was nice of the program to provide a replacement. They've got our names this time. Fancy. Fancy.
You can look HERE for past jackets. ;)

Much Love.

No comments: