Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Estoy ir de compras para zapatos nuevos.


The wear and tear of life is expected. One deals by coping with whichever choice mechanism they prefer. Some may take precautionary and preventative measures, such as face creams and skin oils, padding the soles of their shoes and taking daily vitamins. Others may deal by rebellion, live to the fullest while they can, and can typically be found in a situation involving alcohol or other mind altering substance. I'm starting to detect one such pattern in my life, and am realizing I may fall into a subgroup category that copes by simply ignoring the wear and tear even exists.
Take my shoes as example. They started falling apart a long time ago, so I stitched them back together, twice. Each time the stitches rubbed through. I didn't get the message.  I just tried taping them back together instead. Nope, message still not computing. The other day the sole itself cracked in half. Okay, I think I finally get it now.

Time for new shoes.

Much Love.

No comments: