Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Estoy Everygirl.

The Everygirl 

A career woman, working to experience her life better lived.


Trying to incorporate a little creativity into her day. 


 Looking for the inspiration to achieve her dreams.

 
Saving up for a down-payment or that next big trip in the books.


  By the Grace of God, becoming the woman she was ment to be.

 

She is The Everygirl.


Rotations find me back at St. Vinny's in Bridgeport this month. I am blessed to once again be able to stay with Jenna in Shelton, CT. As Monday had me attempting to switch myself back to a day schedule from my past month of nights we decided to invite Amanda V down to the apartment for dinner. I don't know what really inspired me, I typically don't get creative with my cooking since it's just me. But I looked up some recipes and attempted my hand at fancy. It turned out... edible.  Jenna had taken a picture of one of the prepared plates with the ring of lemon making the chicken look classy on its bed of penne and side of asparagus/brussel sprouts. I had to actually show my co-workers that picture to get them to believe I had actually cooked. Apparently they all think I exist on granola bars. It was a fun evening. I'm so thankful for these amazing ladies I get to call my friends!

Much Love.

Reference: http://theeverygirl.com/

No comments: