Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Estoy comprometida.

 My engagement to Jake Bowerman was announced May 28th.The general response has been shock followed by excitement, which quite frankly was reminiscent of my own reaction to Jake. But sparing you all the mushy details, I'm finding falling in love with Jake as natural and easy as waking up each morning thankful to the Lord for another day. It gives me pause to consider just how blessed I am. I find my smile reflected in Jesus' absolute delight at where He has brought me on this journey.

It was weeks before Jake & I could remember to get a picture together. Thanks to my roommate Heather for stepping in and taking our picture so family and friends could put a face with a name!

We have subsequently managed to remember to take a few.

Thankfully we have the rest of our lives to perfect our pizza making skills!

Much Love.

No comments: