Thursday, April 9, 2015

Throwback Thursday

I love the Midwest.  I love that this is where I grew up and so much a part of who I am. I couldn't resist doing a Throwback Thursday before packing up and heading East again.


 

 'Paint the Street'
For Homecoming week, Gridley Seniors brought spray paint to school and then were released from 1st hour to paint the street in front of the school.  You'll notice this also happened to be "Rise-and-Go Day" for which almost everyone wore pajamas to school.

'Drive-Your-Tracter-to-School Day'
Yes!  We were that school!

My time in the Midwest is drawing to a close. Lord willing I'll be driving back to NY tomorrow, and then flying to Haiti on Saturday.  It is about time I made it down there to help out. The availability finally presented itself so I grabbed the opportunity as no telling when it will surface again. 

Much Love.

No comments: