Saturday, March 3, 2018

Estoy creando una huracán.

A Nor’easter chased me West as I headed to Illinois to start my vacation. The rain downpour saw fit to greet me loudly as I left my building. Nevertheless, I buckled up and hydroplaned it out of NewYork, across New Jersey and into Pennsylvania, where I was then met with a brewing blizzard. By the time I was splashing through mud puddles in sunny Ohio, my car looked nigh unrecognizable from the streaked blizzard residue and salt coating it.

I’d be lying to say it’s not a struggle being awake without a proper transition back to days from night float, but when do we ever get a opportunity to transition? We just drink extra coffee as needed. And thus I shall do now. No time to rest. Got places to go! People to see! And things to do!!

Much Love!

No comments: