Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Estoy esperando.

A picture of the two medical students who were covering the night shift with me once last week. Poor kids hit the jackpot. A busy night with plenty of action. You get the best experience on those kind of nights, but it runs you ragged if you're not used to it.  Well, even if you are used to it. They were good sports through it all. There was finally time for me to sit down at a computer and get through the paperwork for the list of consults and admissions we had acquired through the course of the night. I told them there was going to be nothing for them to do while I tried to get through the list so if they wanted to take a nap that was fine. Without hesitation they responded in the negatory, if the resident didn't sleep, then they didn't sleep.... see below. I think they had initially attempted to study...  

Much Love.

No comments: